Help Desk for Small Business
Help Desk Support locations in Clermont Florida & Hamden Connecticut.
When you call our IT Help Desk, we don’t just ask you how we can help; we get right down to business:
Live Support, 24/7 – Work late? Work early? Work weekends? It doesn’t matter. Anytime you run into a problem with your technical equipment, you can give our team at American IT Solutions a call.
More Experience for Swifter Issue Resolution – Our Help Desk is staffed by seasoned technicians with a minimum of two-years’ experience resolving application, desktop and network-level issues. All AIT technicians are located in the USA. When you call, you can count on receiving reliable top-tier support.
Microsoft Office Expertise – All Service Desk technicians are certified Microsoft Office professionals and fully qualified to deliver expert support for Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Customer Recognition – Each time one of your users calls the Service Desk, our technician automatically sees your unique customer profile so we can move more quickly to correct your problems.
Help Desk Support includes:
• Microsoft and Apple desktop operating systems • Thin clients and virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) • E-mail applications and browsers • Microsoft Office and documented third-party applications • Hardware and network troubleshooting • Printer installation and support • Mobile phones and tablets • User administration • Desktop performance problems • Virus and malware infections
American IT Solutions Certifications:
• HDI Certified Support Center Manager
• HDI Certified Support Center Team Lead
• HDI Certified KCS V5 Foundation
• HDI Certified Technical Support Professional
• HDI Certified Team Supervisor Steel City Chapter
• Apple Mac Integration 10.8
• Apple Mac Integration 10.9
• Apple Mac Integration 10.10
• CompTIA A+ Certified IT Technician
• CompTIA Network + Certified
• CompTIA Security+ Certified
• Microsoft Certified Microsoft Technology Associate: Database Fundamentals
• Microsoft Certified Professional
• Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate Office 365
• Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate Windows Server 2012
• Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert Messaging
• Microsoft Office Specialist Office Outlook 2003
• Microsoft Office Specialist Office Outlook 2007
• Microsoft Office Specialist Office Outlook 2010
• Microsoft Office Specialist Office Outlook 2013
• ITIL Foundation Certification IT Service Management
• TestOut Certified Security Pro
• CISCO CCENT
• Six Sigma Green Belt