A sample of valued clients who have chosen American IT Solutions.
- Boehringer Ingelheim ranks among the world's leading pharmaceutical companies, focusing on prescription medicines, consumer health care.
- Boston Medical Center (BMC) is a 496-bed academic medical center located in Boston’s historic South End. The hospital is the primary teaching affiliate for Boston University School of Medicine. BMC provides a full range of pediatric and adult care services, from primary to family medicine to advanced specialty care. It is the largest and busiest provider of trauma and emergency services in New England. Emphasizing community-based care, BMC is committed to providing consistently excellent and accessible health services to all—and is the largest safety-net hospital in New England.
- Goldman Sachs is a full-service global investment banking and securities firm.
- Pernod Ricard USA is the premium spirits and wine company in the U.S. The company's leading spirits and wines include such prestigious brands as ABSOLUTE® Vodka, Chivas Regal® Scotch Whiskey, The Glenlivet® Single Malt Scotch Whiskey, Jameson® Irish Whiskey, Malibu®, Kahlúa® Liqueur, Beefeater® Gin, and Avión™ Tequila (through a joint venture with Tequila Avión); such superior wines as Jacob's Creek® and Brancott Estate®; and such exquisite champagnes and sparkling wines as Perrier-Jouët® Champagne, G.H. Mumm™ Champagne and Mumm Napa® sparkling wines. Learn more about our history, values, strategies and organization.
- The Travelers Companies is the largest American insurance company by market value. It is also the second largest writer of U.S. commercial property casualty.
- Yale University is a private Ivy League research university located in New Haven, Connecticut. Founded in 1701 in the Colony of Connecticut, the university is the third-oldest institution of higher education in the United States.