Senior Accountant - General Audit (NYC & Long Island)
American IT Solutions – New York, NY
My client is looking for a the following:
Senior Accountant - General Audit
This Client looks for Accountants with a blend of TAX & AUDIT experience.
MUST HAVE PUBLIC ACCOUNTING EXPERIENCE.
Accountants perform most work assigned with minimum assistance. They
often lead engagements and instruct Associates on work to be performed,
review the work done, and direct necessary revisions. Seniors are
required to make decisions on all but the most unusual accounting and
- The ideal candidate will have 3-6 years of experience in accounting, preferably in Public Accounting.
should have involved small to large corporations requiring
compilations, review and audit statements in various industries
including Media, Entertainment, Manufacturing, Retail, Wholesale, Real
Estate, Financial Services, and Professional Services.
- Broad base tax experience is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field is required.
- CPA designation is preferred, but not required.
should be prepared to meet challenging client requirements, provide
value added services and should possess strong communication (both oral
and written), interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Planning and executing day-to-day activities of audit engagements for diversified clients
- Identifying and communicating accounting and auditing matters to Managers and Partners
- Building relationships with clients and business partners
to apply knowledge of business functions, strategies and processes to
provide services, solutions, advice and improvement to clients served.
- Applying your knowledge and comprehension of professional standards and governing principles to client business
- Supervising and reviewing semi-senior and associate work, offer suggestions and guidance
- Preparing audited financial statements
- Preparation of tax returns including; individuals, corporate and partnerships
Posted on Tue, August 26, 2014
by admin filed under